photo by William Arthur
Whether you're shopping for save the dates or invitations, every bridal couples needs to remember that it is these pieces that will set the tone for their wedding day. So, make sure you go through a brief checklist before you begin your search ~ it will save you a lot of time!
- Are you having a themed wedding (beach, Victorian, ultra-modern, traditional, wine, etc.)?
- Have you chosen colors for your wedding that you want to highlight on your save the dates or invitations?
- Have you set your budget for your wedding stationery? (If not, please do)
- Do you have your guest list finished so you know how many to order? (Reminder ~ you want the number of households, not the number of guests. Wedding etiquette states that anyone over the age of 16 gets his/her own invitation.)
- Remember to add your immediate family and the bridal party, too! And, you'll want one or two to save and/or frame.
- Always order 10% more than you think you need ... because chances are, you are going to need them.
- Make sure you have enough extra envelopes to cover those printing mishaps.
More details on the invitations tomorrow ~ stay tuned!xo, Victoria
We value the day and the event, but we treasure the lifelong relationship with our clients.