- Take advantage of the weather and have an outdoor wedding! We highly recommend having a tent set up to protect you and your guests in the chance of high temperatures or rain.
- Dress your tables with lightweight linens such as cotton and linen. One of our favorite vendors in the area is gala cloths.
- Decorate with Fruit: Lemons, limes and oranges can make gorgeous and inexpensive centerpieces!
- Nothing says a day at the beach more than bridesmaids in Lilly Pulitzer dresses or groomsmen in khakis and Vineyard Vines ties.
- Keep your guests cool; make sure when the temperature rises to have water easily accessible. Chinese fans make great favors that can also keep you cool!
Julie Daniel, Splash Consultant