Friday, November 4, 2011

Spotlight on Splash: Consultant Lynn Nelson


What do you enjoy most when working with a bridal couple?
I enjoy hearing their story; who they are individually and as a couple, how they met and what their future plans are together.

From where do you draw your inspiration?
My inspiration comes from having a desire to serve.  I want our couples to enjoy the process of the planning and not look back on it with regret. It’s a beautiful and exciting time in their lives and I come alongside of them and guide them, give them advice and execute those dreams to the smallest of details.

What advice do you have for brides and grooms who are in the throes of planning their wedding?
Trust a Professional Wedding Consultant with your dreams. I’ve been given my Professional status through the Association of Bridal Consultants, ABC, and am here to guide you in the process, including helping you stay within a budget. Our fee is absorbed in the savings we find for you, in the peace you receive in knowing we’re handling the details and in the enjoyment of your wedding day.


1 comment:

Ron Jones said...

Lynn's the best!! Great article.