Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photography for Splash Brides!

What a gorgeous day here in Northern Virginia!  It's been such a banner week for Splash, and I've met some really fabulous vendors who I'm going to showcase for you over the next week or so.  I had the grand opportunity to participate in one of my favorite showcases at Seasons Cards and Gifts last Wednesday (thank you, Kerry and the fabulous Seasons staff!) for their monthly Wedding Wednesday (the first Wednesday of every month, dear brides, don't miss it!).  While I met some great brides, I also met a fabulous photographer, Rose Towner Jones of Towner Jones Photography (http://www.townerjones.com/).  Rose was there with her adorable daughter, who regaled us all on how to be a proper flower girl!  As I perused the work that Rose and her husband put together for their bridal couples, it was apparent that attention to detail is at the forefront of their work.  And, as I listened to Rose confer with a bride, there was no doubt that this is a relationship I want to foster for our Splash brides.  We are always looking for that special vendor who will love our brides as much as we do, and Towner Jones Photography fits the bill ~ thank you, Rose!

Happy Snapping,

No comments: