Friday, October 28, 2011

Spotlight on Splash: Consultant Martha Wiles

What do you enjoy most when working with a bridal couple?
Every couple has something different that I like the most. Brides and Grooms are a pleasure to meet and get to know and that is what I enjoy each and every time. But each bride and each groom always bring me creative ideas or dreams that I have the delight in helping become a reality for their wedding.


From where do you draw your inspiration? 
My inspiration comes from decades of event and wedding experience and all the amazing sights and sounds I have had the privilege of seeing and hearing. It is always exciting to have in my mind the exact same thing a bride or groom wants and the knowledge to make it happen for them.


What advice do you have for brides and grooms who are in the throes of planning their wedding?
The most obvious way for a bride and groom to have their wedding experience all they want it want to be is to have a professional bridal consultant working for them to plan, prepare, produce and protect their theme, their budget, and their dream.

No comments: