Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: Officiant Diane Stanley


This week we had a chance to chat with Officiant, Diane Stanley.  For more information on her business or to have her officiate your wedding please contact Diane at eventplan4u@cox.net.

Tell me about your business.
My business was started after my retirement from the Circuit Court of Fairfax Count. I marry couples every day of the week. I meet many interesting people and have had some very unusual weddings. I married a couple dressed as penguins and had the pleasure of officiating for two Star Wars geeks.

What do you enjoy most when working with a bridal couple?
I enjoy getting to know the couple and what brought them together.

From where do you draw your inspiration?
I draw my inspiration from my heart and from my marriage of nearly 50 years.

What advice do you have for brides and grooms who are in the throes of planning their wedding?
Don't stress about the wedding, especially the small details. Focus on your marriage and the years ahead of you.

The little things that don't go exactly as you planned for the wedding will be the things you can laugh together about later.

Thanks Diane!

No comments: